Friday, January 7, 2011

Joel Pryzbilla's future

Via Nick Borges of ESPN...

Portland center Joel Przybilla will be a free agent beginning in July. He played for the Milwaukee Bucks during his first three years in the NBA and said he'd consider signing with them.

"I definitely wouldn't mind playing for the Bucks," Przybilla told The Journal Times. "My first preference would be to stay in Portland; I have to see what their plans are for me. But my second choice would be Milwaukee. I wouldn't mind playing there at all."

The Bucks need a backup center behind Andrew Bogut and Przybilla will be one of the best on the market in the summer. He would be a solid addition, if the Bucks can sign him.


When healthy, Przybilla is one of the best back up big men in the league. The problem the last two years is that he hasn't been healthy (78 missed games the past two seasons). Adding in the fact that Bogut has also been injury prone in his career, relying on two injury prone centers might not be the best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment