Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last season for the Zen Master?

Via Nick Borges of ESPN...


Phil Jackson once again sounded like the 2010-11 season could be his last with theLos Angeles Lakers. He was asked if he would coach again if he took some time off.
"No," Jackson said, according to the Los Angeles Times.
"I think I've put in my service time," Jackson, added. "I think I've done my due diligence that I set out to do, especially with this organization."
Assistant coach Brian Shaw is expected to take over as head coach whenever Jackson decides to retire.
According to the newspaper, Jackson said he has "coached about as long as I want to coach."


Two championships as a player.  11 Championships as a coach.  Working on his 3rd Three Peat.  Phil, you can do whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment